Integrated Testing – ASI (Adrenal Stress Index) Test
Do you suffer from persistent stress, sleeplessness, worry, or exhaustion? Do you have a hard time losing weight? Our ASI Panel can help you figure out what’s causing your symptoms by measuring levels of cortisol, DHEA, and adrenal hormones in your saliva over the course of 24 hours. This ground-breaking saliva test provides a more accurate assessment and context of your hormone levels.
If you are experiencing any one of the following, an Adrenal Stress Index may be beneficial for you.
- Chronic Stress or Stress-related Conditions
- Fatigue or Low Energy
- Anxiety / Depression
- Irritability / Mood Swings
- Sleep Disturbances (Insomnia)
- Difficulty Managing Weight
- Poor Cognitive Function and Brain Fog
- Hypoglycemia or Hyperglycemia
- Hypothyroidism or Hyperthyroidism
- Food Intolerances or Allergies
- Pain in Muscles or Joints
- Low Libido
- Irregular Menstrual Cycles
- Hormonal Imbalances
Benefits of the ASI Test
- Comprehensive test gives specific information on your body’s ability to adapt to stress on different levels.
- Easy-to-use and safe test can be performed at home by the individual; no need for blood draw or trip to the lab.
- More accurate measurement of hormones and body’s response to stress.
Blood and urine tests lack sensitivity to diagnose borderline adrenal conditions – ASI test obtained within one circadian cycle to provide a more definite measurement of hormone levels to determine how stress symptoms are affecting adrenal function.